- Dr. Tewari is passionate about orthopaedics and undertaken innovative research that is published in national and international journals.
- His research has been presented and facilitated in forums across the globe.
- Dr. Tewari also holds special interest in teaching and ensuring the best possible education for patients and health professionals.
- Dr. Tewari complete medical school in Patiala, India.
- He has a Masters in Surgery with over 30 years of experience.
- Dr. Tewari undertook his Orthopaedic training in the New England Health region with extensive experience in New South Wales Regions of Newcastle, Taree, Gosford, and other regional centres.
- Dr. Tewari has accumulated an extensive training and expertise from World renowned centres in India, Australia, and United States of America.
- Dr. Tewari Is a Senior Staff Specialist at John Hunter Hospital and practices in John Hunter Children’s Hospital, Royal Newcastle Centre as well as Belmont Hospital.
- He also has private practice available in Lingard Private hospital and Newcastle Private Hospital.
- Dr Tewari is a Conjoint Lecturer at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- He is involved in the training of the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons as a Member of the Court of Examiners in Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Tewari also provides presentations to general practitioners, nursing and allied health staff about the latest evidence-based care for orthopaedic concerns.
Away from work, Dr. Tewari can be found exploring the local walking trials with his dog or exploring new and old restaurants with his wife and children.
Meet our friendly and helpful staff.
HOURS: Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
HOURS: Tuesday (9am-5pm)